Signed in pencil 'F.L. Griggs', lower right. From the of edition 55 in this the second state. Printed on laid paper.
Although Griggs made no new plates in 1920 he did return to Minsden Episcopi, a finished subject, which he transformed by reducing the bishop’s palace into Palace Farm and adding a church tower in the background.
|Plate Size/Image Size|
|Reference||Comstock 25, State ii/iii|